Monday, September 26, 2011

Boy Talk

COLTON:
Colton came out dressed horrible, he was wearing an orange t-shirt with an alligator on it. I asked if he was going to wear that. He replied "I'm team alligator"

Colton to me "I want to change my number"
Me-"What number?"
Colton- "I want to change my  number to 5"
(He is referring to his age)

Colton- "I found the bean"
(referring to the seed of the apple)

CONNOR: (he is full of it these days)
Connor-"take a picture of me and send it to my boss"

Connor-"I have a laptop"
Me-"really, where?"
Connor- "It's invisible"

Connor- "What in tar nation"
(where does he get this stuff?)

Connor to my neighbor- "My daddy is 41, he used to be 6"

Connor (to me while doing homework, referring to a pencil)
"I need a spear"
Me- "A WHAT?"
Connor- "A spear"
Me-"You mean a SPARE?"

Connor- "I want to play chest!"
Me-"Say what?"
Connor- "I want to play CHEST, you know that game like checkers"
Me- "You mean CHESS?"

Connor- "Will you give me money for doing work?"
Me-"Sure"
Connor- "Everybody knows chores are boring, but I'll do it for money"

Connor- "Can you call me Steve?"
(I think Steve is Iron Man? or some super hero)

Connor- "Why am I yawning if I slept to 7?"

He makes me laugh, that's for sure! I know I should correct him, but sometimes I don't want to because it's so cute. BAD MOM!

CHRISTIAN:
While Christian is saying more and more everyday, most of it is still unrecognizable. But he has figured out how to shake his head "yes". The side to side NO motion we have down for a long time. So now, he likes to answer every question with a yes or no head shake. Cute, but if you do the opposite of what he wants, he screams (with all of his lung power squealing kind of screams)!

Hope my boys brought a smile to your face today!

6 comments:

starnes family said...

They always bring a smile to my face!

And, I'm very familiar with the age change........Jack went from 4 to 6 when Lainey had her birthday!

donatelli98 said...

Love it Cous! So are you going to come out here??? Let me know!!!

Dee Stephens said...

Super Cute! BTW -- How does Mark feel about the LSU Tigers?? lol ;)

NayNay said...

Always make me smile! Love little boys. We're planning on coming up the 15th for Ramsay's b'day, will babysit so they can go out that night. Be thinking of how we could meet up - maybe at the zoo?
Message to Dee - we are LSU fans and our son is too but also is an OU fan - he hopes for yet fears them meeting in the championship game this year! We'll see.

Sara said...

I love it! I swear, kids are an endless source of entertainment. Whether they know it or not.

The Soladay Family said...

My favorite:
Connor-"take a picture of me and send it to my boss"

Hysterical.