Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Returns

I'm not talking about returning all the silly gifts you got for Christmas, like the pancake flipper pan.
I'm talking about me returning to blog land.

To return 
or 
not to return
that is the question


There is so much going on in my life that I would love to share and plenty of things of would love to be able to "talk" about with the bloggy friends I actually know and those who I feel like I know.  I suck at new years resolutions and I am fearful of quitting this again. And the truth is I am not 100% sure why I stopped blogging 3  8 months ago. Some of it was boredom. Partially it was time. But I believe most of it was a funk. I get it them every now and again and it can take a long time to return to normal. Ok, so I am never normal  but you know what I mean. And a new year, a new beginning if you will, seems like the perfect way to make some much needed changes. And blogging is a good relief of your own stresses and following other peoples stories is fun. 

Over the last half a year, I have been trying to read everyones posts. But it seems a lot of folks have slowed down on posting all their tidbits. Is anyone still out there. Does anyone still care?

So the question remains....
should I blog again?

And Frisco would like to wish you a 


love you
Jann

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

A lot of people have quit blogging. I think I'm the only one still out there except for Mrs. Starnes.
Do what you feel comfortable with. Happy New Year in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

Nice dog.