Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Thoughts


  • I am one tired mamma. I work 16 hours a week and it has beat me down. How do you working moms do it? I stand in awe of you!
  • I am so freaking tired of this heat and the 105+ temps that I could pack up and move
  • I really want to go shopping...for me!
  • I'm pretty sure I just got my hair cut but I want it cut again. Maybe I just want the attention. I know I just got it colored and it really needs it again. I swear everyday I have new little pokey white hairs. WTH?
  • I miss sleeping with my dogs, who are no longer allowed on any carpeted area of the house
  • I hate laundry, just saying


Not many thoughts today, my brain is fried! Hope everyone is doing well my friends!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

I can send Batman as a replacement.

donatelli98 said...

You'll get used to it Cous - it will take awhile but you will - hang in there. Then you will be like me and be in bed by 9:00 each night!! Love you and miss you - we need to catch up!!

Dee Stephens said...

I think you just need to get used to the routine.
Pictures of hair pleasE!

Cassa X said...

That's us,women's lives,belong to family. But I love kids and cooking. Are those three guys your son?

Anonymous said...

The Lenzers, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: