Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love of My Life

With this title, I could so easily be referring to Mathew McConoughey or Jon Bon Jovi,
but I'm not!
I am talking about the one who loves me back, at least most of the time....
my baby daddy
my hubs
my lova
MARK




He's given me 5 great years and 3 perfect boys and 2 stupid dogs
AND
he puts up with my crap



For year 5, the gift is wood and we try to do it on a $20 budget. Makes you have to be creative.
He gave me a baseball bat, in case I need to knock some sense into him over the next 5 years and a sign that reads "Always, Forever, and no matter What". Loved them both. I gave him a back scratcher.

I also told him he better enjoy his 5th because it might be the last. We are about to start living together again and he travels quite a bit less with his new job. We are likely to kill each other.





Over the years, relationships change and evolve. You grow individually and as a couple, you start families. Jobs become more demanding. Things change and you have to work hard at your relationship.



































But nothing can make you fall more in love with your husband than watching him with his children.....and that is why you stay in love!


To my wonderful Mark
I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow....
unless you piss me off
Don't worry, he may look at this on occasion, but he never reads it!
I could file for divorce on this blog and he would be none the wiser.
Yet I still love him!









3 comments:

starnes family said...

Very sweet, Jann. Loved reading about you guys. Marriage is certainly a work in progress. At least mine is!

donatelli98 said...

Nice one cous! Thanks for calling it was fun catching up in between conversations with our kids!

Dee Stephens said...

nice!! love this post!! yay to 5 years! we are 3 months!