Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ode to My Mamma!!!

AKA MOMS or PAT
With my computer in UPS land last week making the transport from Memphis to DFW, I missed blogging about my mom's 61st birthday and preparing my mother's day post.....
so here it is
mom with Connor and Coltonwith Connor (on his 1st bday) and my niece Kayla and nephew Thomas

with Connor when he was born....
I woke her up in the middle of the night and she got my dad up to drive here. They were here by the time I arrived in my room with my new baby


with Colton a week after his birth



with Christian when he was born
























with all her grandkids just a couple of weeks ago on our visit


She went from being a great mom to being the best grandma EVER!!! My kids (and my sister's) are so lucky to have her as their MOMS! We love you mom and hope you had a great birthday and an even better Mother's Day.
*on a side note, my mom just got an Iphone, she is now more tech-y than I am. Guess I better get on the ball. She has become a texting fool!!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet post.
I love YOU!!!