Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ggrrrr.....

Anyone want a kid?
I might be looking for a new home for one said boy
I won't say which one
Colton
but he is rare form
Colton
waking before the birds
Colton
getting up everyone in the house
Colton
5am or sooner for weeks now
Colton
biting his brother, daddy, and me
Colton
leaving massive bruises in his teeth's wake
Colton
throwing my things, such as my camera
Colton
breaking said thrown things
Colton
chasing the dogs and pulling tails
Colton


Anyone?Anyone?

Bet you can't guess who it is

So, needless to say, there might not be pictures for a while because now I don't have a camera
Thanks kiddo!!!

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

argh is right!! terrible 2's?

SASS said...

I HATE being woken up early!!! Even if it's by an alarm clock. Too bad unnamed child BITES! I like your color choices.

donatelli98 said...

UGH ... hope it gets better and he doesn't wear his welcome out!

Sara said...

I've seen your comments on Casey, Sass's, Coco's blogs and thought I'd come say hi. So....HI! :)

How old is Colton?? Hudson is 16 months and he was up at 4.56am. Yes, you read that right. This has gone on all week long and it's wearing this Mama OUT. I hope it passes soon. Please give me hope that this will pass.

Cute boys!!

Unknown said...

ugh, and you're sending him to me????????????????????? I'll help him to overcome this, I hope.