Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend update

What a beautiful weekend in Texas. The sun is shining, the temperature is mild. It makes me kind of sad that my boys sleep in the middle of the day. Well not really because if they didn't that would make me really sad, as it occasionally does. Saturday we went to the gym. I took Connor to my gym and Mark took Colton to his. Connor wanted to do something special afterward so we went to the bookstore. As it turns out, they were having story time just as we arrived. Of course Connor wanted nothing to do with that. He wanted to look at the dinosaur books. So we did. Then I went to lunch with girls, Amy and Linda. Always a treat to spent some quality time with them.
Tonight I have to work...LATE. That always makes for a fun Monday, and tomorrow should be extra special since there is no school.

No comments: