Thursday, November 5, 2009

I NEED....

1 day off, just 1 DAY off

that doesn't involve me getting up before 7 am to get kids up and fed and rushed out the door

or picking them up at 2pm to have a cranky afternoon because they didn't sleep their usual amount at preschool (if at all)

or having to use it to grocery shop or clean a bathroom (OK so that part is a bit of an exaggeration)

or without having to go the Barn for work

Just 1 day off to do nothing or a project or spend it with my hubbs before I embark on not being able to be alone for more than 3 hours for the next 6 months

Ok, so spending it with Mark is a stretch too because if I were to get a day off he will have to take care of the boys

Why don't they make sick days for moms or PTO in general? That only comes in minutes or occassional hours or if you lie to your better half and tell him you have to poop so you can text or read or take a power nap on the pot (most men won't bother you while you take a dump)

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

OMG! that last part is too funny! What is it about guys and poop thing.. sacred.
When is that baby due?

starnes family said...

Hang in there, Jann!!!!!!! I understand....I escape for a movie once a week to preserve sanity. Have to!

donatelli98 said...

Cous - I a, LMAO! I wish I lived closer, I could bring the boys to the insanity I call my house!