Thursday, February 26, 2009

Artwork

(the picture is not very clear)

About a year ago I bought these great "art" picture frames for the boy's playroom. They hold an 81/2 x 11 sheet and have an opening in the back so you can just slip in the latest artwork. I bought 3 red and 3 blue. Connor has red and Colton has the blue. We love to color and do crafts here, but Connor also comes home with something everyday from school. On Tuesday Connor drew a GREAT picture....however it won't fit in the fantastic frames I use to display their beautiful works of art because it is all over the wall!!!! That's what happens when you put them in their room for nap when they really don't want to go (and when they have a crayon in there). All I can say is thank goodness for magic erasers.

1 comment:

starnes family said...

He certainly taught you a lesson. Don't waste your money on the frames!

Another blog I read includes a bathroom that they allow the children to draw and color on the walls. It's really cute. Quite risky....but her kids are very artistic!

Her house is fabulous, too....so they get the inspiration from her. Check her out on the blogs I follow on my profile if you wish. It's the Whatever Blog.