Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 4


Well I am nearly sick to my stomach after the final day of the kitchen painting. I have cried and not slept. The kitchen is not quite what I planned. I had a picture and gave it the guys but for what ever reason it did not translate into their handy work. I already knew a couple of days ago that the texture was not what it was in the picture and I was trying to get used to that. I think I just allowed myself to get to attached to the darn photo. Anyway, when they started the faux finish they showed it to me and it looked good. I don't know if they got tired or if it is because it is in such a big room and I approved it based on a small wall or what! Anyway, as Mark put it, we have a leopard kitchen....SCARY!!!! Mark called and they are coming back on Saturday to do try and fix it.

No comments: