Friday, June 4, 2010

First Day of Summer

I wrote this post once already and it didn't save for some reason, so maybe that was a sign I said too much!!! 
So I will try again, friends...

We started our first day of summer break yesterday with 3 snotty noses
Colton woke up at 5:15am and then did not nap
Christian did nap, twice
Therefore, miracles do still exist
We had a playdate at our house
I had a sitter so I could go out last night


I would like to say I planned a sitter on purpose so I could start the break off relaxed and with a plan
It just so happened to work out that my Thursday outing to Cru for half priced Champagne fell on this particular Thursday
I love me some bubbly
Thank goodness I saw cousin Katie at the garage sale a couple of weeks ago and she is home from college for the summer
I never have a sitter, don't know any
Their not cheap
Katie is great

I paid for it today
Christian was up at midnight
Christian was up at 4am
Damn snotty nose
Guess who was up at 6am
You guessed it
#2
That's Colton, not poop



This photo has nothing to do with summer
Just a cutie
Colton licking jelly from the plate
God forbid 1 droplet of sugar be lost




Today, day 2 of summer break was H.O.T.
I was tired
and depressed
so we went to Chick Filet to play
inside
So did every other Texan

I am with Coco
This is gonna get old
FAST

HAPPY SUMMER

No comments: