Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I've,t Learned

So I haven't done "What I've Learned" in a while, so one might think I have a lot to say. The truth is I probably just haven't learned that much lately. Hopefully I can think of some good things. Here goes nothing....

This week (or lately) I have Learned...

-Celine Dion is pregos with twins. The stars always seem to have twins. I always thought I wanted twins. Good thing God knows what He's doing. Did you know that for a crazy Canadian, Celine has some gorgeous legs?? JEALOUS

-Cleaning up dog poo/puke is WAY worse than cleaning up kid poo/puke. And yes, I have had to clean up  kid poo several times. My boys like to be naked and/or take off their diapers.

-I can NOT stand the Real Housewives of NY or NJ! I think women that have nothing better to do than talk so bad about each other behind backs (or to faces in some cases) and be so caddy (is that how you spell that?) is sad. I kind of feel sorry for them. They have all this money and are still so miserable.

-Snotty noses and fever do NOT equal antibiotics. It cost me $100 in dr office visit fees to learn that one

-The big boys are never gonna be super stars (more on this little teaser later)

- 4 is soooo much better than 3

- I need to buy more clothes, I am doing WAY too much laundry!!!!!



What I DID NOT Learn this Week....

-What my dogs are eating to make them so freaking sick

-Why I can NOT stop watching the very women I hate, the Real Housewives of NJ/NY....seriously cannot turn the TV off, even if I have seen the episode

- Still have not learned how to move my pics from my old pc over to my new one

What have you learned this week??

3 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I am the EXACT same way away about both RHO. Why are they all so mean to each other?

What I learned this week....

- "The Teenager" has his good days and his bad days, and I will always be considered the mean parent.

- I feel so much better when I get a little sun. The big difference between me getting sun now versus way back then, is now my face is completely covered and I wear a ton of sunscreen.

donatelli98 said...

I learned that I should pay attention when I am walking around the pool so I don't run into chaise lounges while someone is sitting in it! I also learned that Bia knows the word Shut Up! not so good!

FROGGITY! said...

totally with you on the real housewives... why am i unable to look away from that trainwreck?!?! i hate it and love it. it's so bad.

i have learned that my tummy is big enough now to knock a 3.5 year old into a wall accidentally (oops)...