Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Favorites

Round One
'Cause I am sure there will be more



1. My current TOP FAVE for fall
    an OU win over UT

SUCK IT TX

I could normally care less about football
But this game I must watch
And when OU wins, it makes for a happy hubby!!


2. Open Windows

3. Soccer Games

4. Fall Flowers
I love the mums and all the darker colors
I have yet to put out any pumpkins but soon

5. Halloween Decor

6. Fall Candles

I love the deeper colors this time year brings. I don't actually burn these candles, they are strictly for looks. I buy jar candles for their scent, but the first few days after I unpack these...yum! It's like that new car smell. I love to change out my candles each season. It makes everything feel new again.

Last on the list today....
7. Picking out Halloween Costumes
Batman and Leonardo, the Ninja Turtle will be accompanied by Christian the killer shark

Stay tuned for more Fall Faves


Is anyone else's pictures being dropped after uploading?

5 comments:

donatelli98 said...

How come he isn't Donatello??? JK! I was thinking of you this weekend during the game. Sorry I haven't e-mailed you back - will try to soon I promise! I wish it was cool enough to open our windows here!!

The Soladay Family said...

My pics have started dropping too! Driving me crazy!

Yeah for fall/Halloween decor!!

starnes family said...

Your house looks great, Jann! I'm loving the Fall Favorites. Keep 'em coming!

Dee Stephens said...

love the fall decor, windows and the OU win. Robyn is originally from OK and her brother was in town this weekend and a huge OU fan. He was stoked too. We were flipping from VT, LSU and OU! Football shenanigans!

Carrie Darney said...

Don't go all Allison on me! I'm feeling SO down on myself with the decorations...the blow up Frankinstein on the porch is just about the last straw...oh and the rat that a rabbit attacked and pulled his stuffing out...I blow at decorating!!

Your stuff looks GREAT!!! I too love the fall!!!

You know in college I once dressed up at a ninja turtle...sexy I know...