Monday, October 11, 2010

ggrrrr.....

I am sick
And I hate it
I had to take Tylenol Allergy
Now I am in a fog
Mark let me sleep till 8am
Love him for that
Then he came and picked up Connor for school
So Christian and I could nap
One of us did
Here's a hint
It wasn't me
Damn medicine
Either knocks you out
Or wakes you up

Connor is doing well in swim lessons
The teacher said he can move up next round
Yeah
I was thinking of skipping next month
But I guess not


Still haven't been to the pumpkin patch
Or even bought pumpkins
It warmed back up
So it kind of ruined my mood

Off to pick up Colton from his 1 school day
Then straight to get Connor
Then home for a quick break
And off to soccer practice

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Busy girl......busy is good! So sorry you're not feeling better. Hang in there.

donatelli98 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Cous!

Dee Stephens said...

I'm with you on warming up and the patches! Feel better soon!

SASS said...

Bah sorry you're sick lady.
Um, your posts always look like lyrics. Lyrics of a sick momma ready for vacay. Love it- don't change a thing Janny. Miss ya!!