Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Staying aFloat

The boys and I went to Dallas Wednesday after school
I had to go to the Dentist
YAY no cavities
And the boys had play dates scheduled
Mark came down Friday after work
We had 2 birthday parties Saturday
And my birthday dinner that evening

We are home and worn out
At least I am
I am now trying to get back into the swing of things
Funny how only a couple of days off of your routine can mess you up
Laundry is piled up again
Grocery shopping had to be done late last night
Sheets are dirty
And I swear I am 
NEVER
TRAVELLING 
ALONE
WITH THE BOYS
AGAIN
EVER!!!

Christian may have drank from a cup
HOORAY
Could the end of nursing be in sight?

I must have left my camera cord at the MIL's house
So as soon as I locate a spare I will post pictures and stories

Today I could scratch my eyeballs out
What ever is in the air
I no likey
I have sneezed a half million times
I know, that's alot
But it's true
I swear
I have counted

We have been invited to our first birthday party here
HALLELUJAH
And it's a costume party
BONUS

Connor hasn't stopped talking since we returned
OK, so he never stops
Not even in his sleep
Swear it!
You can't make this stuff up folks

Colton hasn't quit whining
What's new right
Since he had the terrible 2's, 
We are praying for terrific 3's
Is it possible?

OMG
Cried my eyes out watching Oprah yesterday
She had a couple on....very cute couple
3 kids, ages 5, 4, and 2
Dad was working
Mom and her mom took the kids to a parking lot fair kind of deal
Headed home for naps...
Got stuck in traffic for construction and a semi hit them at 55 MPH
Reader's Digest version
All 3 kids died (1 boy, 2 girls)
The parents, thru major depression, promised each other not to commit suicide and leave the other alone
Almost 1 year to the date of the accident
They had triplets
1 boy, 2 girls
Chill bumps?

4 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Wow what a story! Hope your birthday dinner was good!! Wish I could have celebrated with you!! Have our kids been talking to each other? Bia has done a lot of whining too! Ugh!

Dee Stephens said...

WOW! I didn't see that Oprah. shenanigans!
Hang in there with the allergies

The Soladay Family said...

how devistating. Cannot even imagine.

Glad you had a great trip! Props to you for going with all 3 by yourself. =)

starnes family said...

Proud of you, Jann. These are fun, but hectic years. Try and enjoy the moments in between the chaos. I'm trying, too. :)

Seriously almost vomitted when I read that story. Weird reaction, I know, but to even fathom the first part is difficult for me. All 3. I wouldn't make it.

Amazing.