Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving
















HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Today is not only Colton's 1st Thanksgiving but his 11 month birthday. I only have 1 more month to enjoy having a baby (and to loose the baby weight, crap better not eat for the next 30 days). I think I am beginning to get the birthday blues. But forget about that, this is a day for giving thanks. I am thankful for my boys, the big one and the little ones. I am thankful for my wonderful family that I miss very much. I am thankful for the wonderful family that I married into. I wish we could have seen everyone today. We went over to my mother-in-law Beth's house this morning. Connor, Mark, and Uncle Pete played football out back until the sticks became more interesting. Those darn sticks always take 1st place! But Uncle Pete needs to be ready next year when there will be 3 boys running around. Then we went over to Aunt Barbie's house for dinner with Nanna and Pappa Lou. It is always a treat to be with them. Connor played on the piano and he thought that was a blast. Pappa lou told me a story while Connor was tapping away at the keys. He said when Uncle Bob was little that he (pappa lou) told Nanna they should have named Bob Liberachi because he was the pee-ing-ist little boy! Get it....pianist/pee-ing-ist? I thought it was funny, hope any readers out there do too. That is why we all love Pappa Lou!! Anyway, since no one napped today, the boys were done by 6pm. In face Colton fell asleep in Pappa Lou's arms.

No comments: