Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Week

Well I am still blogging. Is anyone impressed? I must admit though that I am not doing it as much as I would like. My life is very busy, but quite boring at the same time, so sometimes it seems I don't have much to "say". Which is so funny because I always have something to say. Can't you tell by the way I am just rambling right now?

So anyway, just to update everyone on what has been going on since Thanksgiving, is the last time I wrote. I spent the weekend at the Barn, that's Pottery Barn for any readers who have forgotten I work there on the weekends. While I do try to spend as little time there as possible, it was the busiest shopping weekend of the year, or so they say. And since business has been bad we did not hire a holiday staff so I had to work all 3 days. I don't mind it so much. It gives me a little break from the boys and gives them some great 1 on 1 time with daddy. Plus I get to talk to adults about fun decorating things. However I must confess that I tend to spend more money than I make, which doesn't' take much at all. This season the buyers/designers did a horrible job (or so I think but different strokes for different folks right) so I am not spending too much, Mark is at least thankful for that.

We had our typical week after that, school and errands and of course the never ending laundry. Where does it all come from. Maybe if i bought more clothes I could wash less because we would have more outfits to go around? That sounds like a good theory to me. I wonder if I could get Mark on board with that. Perhaps that should be one of the secrets a wife keeps from her husband.

No comments: