Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Man

 Mathew

 Uhmmm, wrong one

Mark
Not that one either

This one...

My little man
Christian
I am so in love
He has changed
in the last week
I swear it!
Maybe his personality is finally coming out
or
Maybe his teeth are hurting a bit less
Who Cares!
He is hilarious
Laughing at himself
Clapping
Eating by himself
I think 8-12 months is the most fun
I say that today
Tomorrow I might be singing a different tune
LOVE HIM!

Went to the zoo yesterday
It was good
Made for a long afternoon with tired kiddos
Wore my puma's
They suck!!!
Should have walked around in sexy heels


Been working on our halloween and fall decor
Embarrassed to post pictures after seeing Allison's

Connor witnessed Mark and me having an argument
The next day he asked me if Santa hears everything
Then he wanted to know if we (mommy and daddy) were on the naughty list
for fighting
NICE PARENTING JANN

When I was at Target the other day pushing the stroller
and carrying the hand basket 
(in my money saving attempt)
I walked past the pharmacy where 2 people were waiting
When I was about 3 feet away they started talking about me
"wow!"
"she's got her hands full"
"wouldn't want to do that"
That sort of thing
HELLO FOLKS
I am right here
I can still hear you!!!
Look at me...
My hair is in a pony tail
I am wearing yesterday's make up
And my shirt has stains
Do I look like I am having fun?
I don't need you reminding me
HA
Just kidding
I do have fun, dirty clothes and all

Off to swim lessons
Sorry I am a bore these days

5 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Glad Christian is doing so well - now get him to take a bottle and you can come visit! Actually just bring him with you! That's funny about Connor and Santa Claus ... we've all been there! You should have walked up to those ladies and said - YES I have my hands full ... I have 4 more in the car!

Dee Stephens said...

LOL! Cindy's comment made me laugh for reelz.
Love me some Matthew..love that picture.
Cute Santa story too!

The Soladay Family said...

People have said that to me when I am out with all 4 of the boys. People suck sometimes.

Don't be embarrassed of your Halloween decor! Show it off, Mama!

Your little guy is precious. Makes me miss mine so much at that age. For just a few seconds. =)

Next time you're in Dallas, let's meet up!

starnes family said...

You are not a bore!

Glad to hear you're in love. I like all 3 of your men. :)

Coco said...

I hate it when people say, "Looks like you have your hands full!"

This means to me, "your kids or terrible."

OR, "you look like shit."

Totally with you on this.