Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Good news
for sure not chicken pox

Bad news
still no idea what it is

Christian still is covered in bumps
 and I mean there are well over 50
yes I have tried counting
 but they are fading

I am beginning to wonder if it is some sort of weird bug bites
 I think this because they look like that
big and red
and they are not on his stomach or back
which is always covered by a onsie

So today I am washing everything in HOT water

He still has diarrhea-5 days now
Maybe it is related 
or not?
who knows
But that shit stinks!!!!
LITERALLY


Still not in a major posting mood
Dont' know why

But I am definitely making my poster today
Kid for sale
Free kid
Kid with $20 in his pocket


5 comments:

donatelli98 said...

We could do a cousin swap??

starnes family said...

Whenever our kids' poop smells distinctly gross, I feel like I can almost smell in the infection.....which makes me think it could be related.

Hope you figure it out soon. Hang in there!

Carrie Darney said...

Sorry about little man!

Kid with $20 in his pocket...greatness...

SASS said...

Mommy poop talk....come on guys....
Kidding- I bet that shit does stink!
Keep us posted!! Hope little guy feels better.

Coco said...

The 'rea and stinky 'rea at that is totally related to the bumps.

Poop never smells good but when it smells like death, you know something is wrong.

Does he maybe have eczema?