- My new washer and dryer hold a LOT of clothes. It's great. I can do laundry twice a week or just one load a day if I want. But doing massive loads means you have to put UP massive loads-ggrrr!
- Melted snow=NASTY! I love the snow. It is gorgeous. I really don't even mind staying home so much. It is certainly better for everyone's napping schedule when we just stay home.
- We have a lot of birds, specifically red birds. They are easy to spot in the bare trees, especially with a blanket of white on the ground. I bought a bird feeder.
- Colton's "blankies" have bad static electricity. You can really tell at night when they actually spark. Kind of freaks me out.
- Connor can read! But mostly he is just memorizing the story. I find it a bit irritating.
- Blowing my nose so much lately is making me really dizzy.
- I'm tired of being fat! I may have hit rock bottom today.
- When you live in an old(er) home at winter time....brrr rabbit! The boys windows had ice on the inside. You can feel major cold breezes by all the doors. I have the rolled up towel "snake" at the doors.
Here is what I have NOT learned lately
- How to get the birds to find my bird feeder. I hung it on the deck from a planter hook for now. I don't want to keep it there because I don't want the birds pooping on my deck, but I will need to purchase a hanger of some sort or find a good tree limb when the snow is gone.
- How to get Connor to read more and memorize less! Is this part of the normal stages of learning to read?
- How to get those clothes to fold themselves!
What have you learned (or not learned) lately?