Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Weekend in Pictures

FRIDAY NIGHT

We ran
We biked and crashed (on purpose)




We took our Popsicles out front and played in Daddy's truck



We walked off our dessert




We held hands



SATURDAY

We went to the park and yes, Daddy can still slide


We rode the lawn mower

SUNDAY
We watched Daddy move furniture

Still watching....it's funny!

We played ball-lost our shirt after a messy dinner out on the patio


AAGGHHHH, the dogs waited patiently to be called in


MONDAY
We (adults only) went to lunch at Chuy's-our usual holiday treat
Amy, Linda, Big D, and me


Still at Chuy's
me, Mark, Amy, and Linda
I did not make big plans for the weekend because #1 I had a big honey-do list and #2 I was expecting quite a bit of rain and clouds. We had a couple 5 minute showers, other than that the weather was beautiful. Mark came home at a decent hour on Friday so we played outside a bit before bedtime. Saturday I woke up at 4am with the boy's cold, so between that and feeling tired from not being able to sleep, I had a completely lazy day. Not what I planned at all. I had intended on supervising my honey-do list. The boys went to the gym with Mark and after nap we managed a trip to the park. We did grill out for dinner and then Mark took care of the boys for the rest of the night so I could rest. Sunday I felt much better- I should have after sleeping most of Saturday. We got a few things done around the house. Marked moved some furniture for me. He did the yard work, changed air filters, vacuumed. OK so maybe I should say Mark got some things done around the house. Then we ate dinner out back and played. Monday we took the boys to Nannie's house for nap so we could meet our friends at Chuy's for lunch. We go there every holiday. Then I went home to take care of the boys while Mark and the gang went out to play video games and enjoy the afternoon. It was MEMORIAL weekend, not necessarily a MEMORABLE one, but it was nice!














2 comments:

starnes family said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Blake went down the slide here for the first time in a long time and it was quite funny.

Dee Stephens said...

The pictures of the boys are so cute! love the one without the shirt!
sounds like a nice weekend. I love grilling out and hanging in the backyard. The bad part is.. I don't have a backyard b/c I live in a condo:(
Brad doesn't either...one day..one day..