I got tagged on this "get to know me" from a couple of people, so I better get it done. I'm in a "check it off the list" kind of mood today anyway (at the moment) so I better go with it.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am and not a minute sooner. In fact Connor came down to wake me up-what a great way to start the day, but I hope noone needed anything last night because I don't think I would have heard unless it was during one of my 14 potty breaks.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Is it sad to say I can't remember? I am pretty sure it was at Studio Movie Grill with Amy, but I can't remember what we saw. It must not have been that great.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy in the fall, Army Wives in the summer
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would love to live in lots of places-by the ocean, in the mountains-but as long as I have my family with me I can make it
6. What did you have for breakfast? a bowl of Special K and skim milk-mmmm tasty!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.
8. What foods do you dislike? beets and wierd animal parts
9. Favorite Place to Eat? on a patio (but I love to eat at my parent's house too-they always make my favorites)
10. Favorite dressing? Snuffer's ranch (great,now I will be craving it)
.11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Tahoe
12. What are your favorite clothes? Tshirt and jeans-usually these days I could live in my gym clothes (and I do)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere- I love to go places-but for sure want to Italy and Hawaii
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Mostly full
15. Where would you want to retire? With a mountain view
16. Favorite time of day? 7:30pm...kids snoozing good
17. Where were you born? Collierville, TN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none, they take too long
19. Bird watcher? Only at my parents house, they have lots of cool birds right outside their windows
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? right now neither-normally a night person though
21. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs-Precious and Frisco-anybody want a dog?
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm pregnant!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A pilot
24. What is your best childhood memory? Weekends at the lake
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
26. Are you married? I wear a ring and I think his name is Mark-but I can't really remember what he looks like...miss you M
27. Always wear your seat belt? Always!!
28. Been in a car accident? A few.
29. Any pet peeves? Tons...but I will say people who are driving (or attempting to) while talking on the phone and eating, smoking, or anything with their 2nd hand besides holding the wheel
30. Favorite Pizza Topping? Olives, but these days canadian bacan and pineapple
31. Favorite Flower? Hydrangeas
32. Favorite ice cream? good ol' vanilla
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Which Wich
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? The drivers test-none, but the permit test-at least once, maybe twice
35. From whom did you get your last email? Haven't checked this morning but I am sure I got 42 overnight from people offering me viagra
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn for my house, Nordstrom for me
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Please!!
38. Like your job? Very much. But, very upset with my part time weekend job
39. Broccoli? Yes, please.
40. What was your favorite vacation? The wedding cruise 2005
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Connor and Colton and Chick, of course
42. What are you listening to right now? The boys drive their big wheel and 4 wheeler around the house
43. What is your favorite color? Red.
44. How many tattoos do you have? None
45. Coffee Drinker? No, but does Mountain Dew or Coke count?
What time did you finish this quiz? 7:45am (and now I am running late) but I started it yesterday during dinner....I suck!