- Bought a new garage door today since it literally fell apart. Thank goodness it was when I was closing it after backing out instead of trying to leave or just getting home. It was 11-12 years old and already being partially held together with a 2x4 board.
- $800 does not get you much in the garage door world-plain, unpainted, non insulated, bottom line door (just like the one we had). Who the heck sets the prices for this crap?
- I should probably really look into purchasing that home warranty that Marky-Mark cancelled since we keep having to replace things at full price.
- I could probably loose 10 pounds, quickly, if I would just stop finishing the boys plates. I think about this as I finish a hot dog and spider man shaped mac & cheese.
- I love the rain. I don't want to make a road trip in it, but running errands and such doesn't bother me. In the spring time it smells so fresh. And this time of year it is a nice break from the heat and makes it feel like fall. Plus I don't have to pay to water the grass.
- I really despise Kate Gosslin, and her hubby (ex-hubby) is even worse. I will not watch anything she is on or read anything about her. He was so wrong for cheating. I don't believe in it no matter the circumstances. But I don't feel sorry for her at all. She has obviously chosen money over family, and that gets to me in a bad way.
- I can watch some tacky shows. But I HATE the Atlanta housewives. They are by far the worst set of 'em. Have you ever seen anything so trashy or fake? Are they so lonely or have such a lack of self confidence that they are forced to have nothing real on their bodies, air out all their dirty laundry on TV, and act like hoodlums? Craziness I tell ya!
- Still fell asleep during Jay Leno, so it is not the time slot. Must just be him.
- If my computer were any freaking slower, I could hand write this stuff and mail it out.
- Do "they" purposely build electronics to only last a year-computers, cell phones, etc? I think so. Especially cell phones. It's how they get you. Then to get a new one, you have to renew your 2 year contract. It's a vicious cycle. I just had to threaten to leave At&T to get an upgrade before my upgrade time. It would have been cheaper for me to cancel my contract on both our lines and go elsewhere than to purchase a full price phone. They helped me out, but it's a real shame that it had to be like that.
- My email was messed up a few days ago and when it was finally back to normal, it's gotten of control. The junk email that is. I used to get 10-20 junk emails a day mostly from drug companies. Now 4 days into the week, I literally have 841 emails in my junk folder. I would say 95% from online pharmaceuticals. What the heck? I have opened another email account but I have not started using it yet because I have had the same email address for years. I am not a big fan of change, plus it really irritates me that I would have to do such a thing.
- You should NEVER give out your email address to a company. Obviously tons of them sell the information to people who want you to enlarge your penis!
- If I could afford anything I would have a full time housekeeper. Oh no, maybe I would have a daily sitter/nanny from 4-7pm. That is the hardest part of the day. I turn into evil-mom.
Well enough ramblings for now. Maybe it was more of a vent session, but either way I am through for the time being.