Friday, September 25, 2009

Trick or Treat

Yesterday while Colton was still napping, Connor and I decided to bake a Halloween Cake. Now don't get all excited, it was from a box folks, this is me I'm talking about. But Connor doesn't care as long as he can pour things in the bowl, stir, and of course, lick the spoon! He even got to crack the eggs this time. And yes, there were egg shells in the mix. I personally got a bite!


Doesn't everyone bake in their undies??

The final result (after I went upstairs and left the cake on the island)
Damn DOG!!!
I always make comments when I talk about my dogs like "anybody want one" or "free dog". People ask me if I really mean it. Of course not, just like I would never fed ex my kids to my mom or trade in my husband. But now, I might be serious. Wednesday night I put the leftovers from the boys dinner in a tupperware bowl on the counter for me to eat after their bedtime. While we were upstairs I heard the dogs seriously fighting so I came down to see what was going on. Dinner was gone! Then the very next night, they eat half the freaking cake. I say they, but it is Frisco who gets it down. He is the only one who can reach the counter. It was no treat, most definitely a trick on us!!!
Anybody want a dog??



2 comments:

Amy S said...

haha! Lesson learned? - Put the food way back on the counter as close to the backsplash as you can! Darn Frisco! :)

Dee Stephens said...

OMG! that is too funny..
Thank goodness can't reach... ;)