Friday, March 12, 2010

What I've Learned

This week I have learned....
-Don't cry over spilled milk, just let the dogs lick it up
Besides, there are much better (or worse depending on how you see it) things to cry over. Like when you have just finished vacuuming and mopping all the floors and someone pisses all over the place (either in the bathroom because they look around while peeing or on the carpet because someone takes off his diaper these days). And lets face it, you just can't let the dogs lick up pee. That would just be gross!
-My dogs don't eat grapes OR strawberries. NICE!!! Now I have to bend over and pick the crap up.. Watch out dogs, if you start slacking on your floor cleaning duty you just might find yourselves let out the front door. OK. totally kidding!! I do not just use my dogs to clean up messes. Precious is also responsible for keeping my feet warm at night.
-I also learned that the TX state insect is the monarch butterfly and the state bird is the Mockingbird (taught to me by my 3 year old, super smart son Connor)
-I also learned that COCO sharts. Nice visual Coco, thanks for that!HA
What have you learned this week?

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Buddy won't eat tomatoes.

starnes family said...

I already knew about Coco's bathroom problems. I would guess 1/2 of the internet knows at this point. Lord help us.