Friday, July 17, 2009

Puzzle Mania-and other fun stuff

So I don't know what the norm is since this is my oldest. But this is a 48 piece puzzle-
48 PIECES!!!
Again, I don't know what's normal, but this is pretty impressive to me! I bought Connor this puzzle on Sunday and did it with him 1 time ( I did about half) and then the second time I did about 4 or 5 pieces. Monday morning, the next time he wanted to play puzzle, he did it all by himself. He likes it so much he woke up Wednesday night at 2 am just too play puzzle. After about 20 minutes of hearing noises in his room, I went up there to find him in the middle of the bed with the pieces all spread out. I asked him what he was doing up in the middle of the night. He said, ummm I'm just playing my puzzles. I finally convinced him to finish it in the morning.
The boys were so good (well mostly) this week, at least the first half of the week, that I took them to the toy store. They got to pick out a toy. I also got them a train conductor outfit, complete with a whistle.
Now that's a happy boy!

Just playing


All Aboard








Of all the toys in all of Toys-R-Us....Connor picks out this hideous Incredible Hulk Mask, with glowing green eyes and all! His choice right. It must be a boy thing!!






No comments: