Bestie Amy just emailed this to me
and I thought I would share
Looks super cute
And good for the kiddos
Here’s the ingredients you’ll need:
~ 9 Tablespoons of Butter
~ 3 Packages of Regular Marshmallows
~ 18 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
~ 2 Spring Form Pans (I used my large and small size)
~ Red Fruit Leather
~ 2 Candy Canes
~ Red Hot Candies
~ Candy Rope (such as Twizzlers)
1. Make 3 batches of Rice Krispies Treats according to the instructions on the box or the “Original Treat Recipe” as listed on the Rice Krispies site. Do not attempt to make these all in one batch unless you have superhuman stirring powers.
2. Firmly press into buttered spring form pans and cool completely. Two batches in the large pan and one in the smaller.
3. When completely cooled, remove from pans and stack the smaller “cake” on top of the larger
4. “Ice” the cake with fruit leather strips and candy rope.
5. Detail with Candy Red Hots and insert Candy Canes in a bow formation into treat layers.
6. Cut a slice and serve to friends and family!