Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15

1 cloudy,cool Sunday morning+2 tired parents+2 non-tired boys= Chuck-E-Cheese
A car built for 1-not to worry- Connor just sat right on top of Chuck

Driving the monster truck

This game was fun

Colton fit right into this game-literally

It was much easier this way

This was there favorite. They watched a screen-it was suppose to like a roller coaster ride (I think)
This was only the 2nd time we've ever been and the first since Colton could participate too. They both had a great time. It was a little crowded since it was a weekend. Last time we went during the week and we were the only ones in there so Connor had the run of the place without me having to worry too much. Today Mark stayed with Connor and
I stayed with Colton. The pizza was OK (and way over priced). Connor earned enough tickets for a sucker -10 tickets, but the nice guy working let him pick out another 10 point prize. At the very end while we were picking out our prize, Chuck-e did come out for an appearance. We did not get to see him up close because he was making his way around all the birthday parties first. But Connor did want to meet him so I guess that means we will have to go back. I think Mark had a pretty good time too. Whether or not he will admit it is another story.






2 comments:

starnes family said...

One of my most exciting memories from being a child is Chuck E Cheese's. It's so magical for kids.....probably for us more than it will be for them since children today have so much more. But, not much can compare to this place. Never met a kid who didn't love it!

Dee Stephens said...

Yes, I have fond memories of Chuck E Cheese too. I think I had my 8th birthday party there. It does make me a nervous wreck as an adult though - I used to take my nieces and nephews there and it was all I could do to keep track of them!