Friday, March 13, 2009

Picnic Lunch

It seems so odd posting about our picnic lunch last week when today it is FREEZING!!! We have had a 40 degree change in temperature over the last few days-so glad all those shorts I just got Connor are being utilized. I know in just a few shorts weeks I will be complaining about the Texas heat!!


This day, however, was perfect. If I lived somewhere that had this sunny 80 degree weather year round, I would be in heaven. We originally were going to go to the park for our picnic, but opted to try out our new picnic table instead. It was a bit windy but other than that, it was fabulous! I foresee many meals out here in the near future.


Popsicles for dessert-this was Colton's first-won't be his last if he has anything to do with it!

Connor enjoying his



Precious and Frisco waiting for their lick. I won't tell you if they got one or not



1 comment:

starnes family said...

Popsicles!!!! Fun! We're still so far away from that.